1) Never slam doors with windows up on any newly glued window installation.
Most cars are airtight. Slamming your door will exert unnecessary air pressure
against the glass. This could disturb or damage your new seal, cause leakage
or even move your glass from its proper location.
2) Avoid driving your car for at least one hour after your installation. Speak to your
technician. Depending on adhesive, temperature and humidity, times for curing
could be considerably longer.
3) Do not put your car through an automatic car wash or even hand wash your
car for 48 hours following your window installation. Unnecessary water or air
pressure during the first 48 hours of curing could damage your new window seal.
4) Replace your current windshield wipers if they show signs of wear.
Worn windshield wipers can scratch or damage your new windshield.
5) Special Tape may have been used to secure your windshield or mouldings. Please do not remove this tape for 24 hours after installation. Driving with the tape on your car is okay, but sometimes the tape will create a wind noise. When you finally remove the retention tape the next morning, the noise will be gone.
: Amagansett-11930; Aquebogue-11931; Bellport-11713; Blue Point-11715; Bohemia-11716; Bridghampton-11932; Brookhaven-11719; Calverton-11933; Center Moriches-11934; Centereach-11720; Coram-11727; East Hampton-11937; East Marion-11939; East Moriches-11940; East Patchogue-11772; East Quogue-11942; Eastport-11941; Farmingville-11738; Greenport-11944; Hampton Bays-11946; Hauppauge-11787; Holbrook-11741; Holtsville-11742; Jamesport-11947; Lake Grove-11756; Lake Ronkonkoma-11779; Laurel-11948; Manorville-11949; Mastic-11950; Mastic Beach-11951; Mattituck-11952; Medford-11763; Middle Island-11953; Montauk-11954; Moriches-11955; Mount Sinai-11766; Nesconset-11767; New Suffolk-11956; Orient-11957; Patchogue-11772; Peconic-11958; Port Jefferson-11777; Port Jeff Station-11776; Quogue-11959; Remsenburg-11960; Ridge-11961; Riverhead-11901; Rocky Point-11778; Ronkonkoma-11779; Sagaponack-11962; Sag Harbor-11963; Saint James-11780; Sayville-11782; Selden-11784; Setauket-11733; Shelter Island-11964; Shelter Is.Heights-11965; Shirley-11967; Shoreham-11786; Smithtown-11787; Sound Beach-11789; S. Jamesport-11970; Southampton-11968; Southold-11971; Speonk-11972; Stony Brook-11790; Upton-11973; Wading River-11792; Wainscott-11975; Water Mill-11976; W.Sayville-11796; Westhampton-11977; Westhampton Beach-11978; Yaphank-11980 ; Suffolk NY; Suffolk LI; Long Island NY; Long Island; East End; North Fork; South Fork; Hamptons LI; Hamptons NY; North Fork LI; North Fork NY; South Fork NY; South Fork LI; East End LI; Hamptons; New York;